20+ Motivational quotes to help you through life
Have you ever felt so down, not even knowing how to start or what to do next, because of some reasons you don’t want to share, that you feel like only music and something or someone to inspire you will be needed?
This phase of everyone’s life, is meant to happen to prepare you and equip you more with survival strategies in life, as you go on.
Motivation brings you back to life when you feel dead, it triggers you to do more than you would do.
Your Motivation can be someone or something that encourages you, lift your spirit when you are down and also help bring that support from yourself to do better.
These are some motivational quotes to get you moving, when the going gets tough.
QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
- Always remember why you started.
Remembering why you started at first, is a motivation to continue in order to fulfill that dream.
2. Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself.
3. Believe in yourself. You’re braver than you think, more talented than you have and capable of more than you imagine. – Roy T. Bennett.
4. You’re never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
Great people do not believe, there’s a limit to when and what they can achieve.
Take for example, author C.S Lewis began writing the “The Chronicles of Narnia series” when he was for 51 years old. So what’s stopping you?
5. There’s no limit to what you can achieve, it’s only the limit you place that will stop you.
6. Don’t stop when you’re tired, stop when you’re done.
7. People begin to become successful, the minute they decide to be.
8. If your dreams doesn’t scare you, they’re not big enough.
9. Cultivate the habit to always to do the right things you love, even if no one gives you a credit. They will eventually do.
10. If you’re not willing to work for it, don’t complain about not having it.
11. Don’t mistake silence for weakness. Smart people don’t plan big moves out loud.
12. Don’t just talk, act. Don’t say, just show. Don’t promise, just prove.
13. Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to.
Be disciplined enough, to avoid procrastination.
14. The best way to get started is to quit talking and start doing – Walt Disney.
15. Do not limit your imaginations, it will affect your aspirations – Oyinlola Oyinsunkanmi
16. It is not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up – Vince Lombardi.
17. Aspire to inspire before we expire – Unknown
18. We generate fear while we sit. We overcome them by action – Dr. Henry link.
19. Fake it until you make it!! Act as if you had all the confidence you require until it becomes your reality – Brian Tracy.
20. Flexibility in business makes prosperity with time – Oyinlola Oyinsunkanmi.
POSTIVE QUOTES ON SELF-ESTEEM
Self-esteem refers to self acceptance. If you would like to increase your self-esteem, check out these quotes.
- Insecurity is not an option to choose to cover up your flaws – Oyinlola Oyinsunkanmi.
2. Be yourself, everyone else is already taken – Unknown
3. Living a simple life is living a life of less worries.
“NEVER STOP LEARNING BECAUSE LIFE NEVER STOPS TEACHING.”
In every part of your life, always try to see every reason to smile and not to worry.
With those motivational quotes, I hope, it helps you to reach and achieve your goals easily.
Most importantly, always try to make others happy, you can share these quotes with them, to always remind them of where they’re going.
Remember to give to people within your capacity when you have. You would also earn respect by doing that.
A quote on giving
“You will never know the importance of giving, until you receive what you have always wanted unexpectedly from someone you didn’t expect” – Oyinlola Oyinsunkanmi.